top of page

Old About section

Diligent and strategic in the financial planning process and its outcomes that ultimately benefits the client in achieving their desired position in the most comfortable way. Andre Prinsloo is the original founder of Celtis Financial Services and is now co-directed by Deon Louw. Celtis meaning broadleaved tree indirectly represents the mission of our firm – to guide clients to grow financially. The firm currently boasts 17 employees where the focus of business is short-term and long-term insurance. Client needs are identified through different vehicles of planning and outcomes are addressed with appropriate instruments such as; life insurance, investments (short- and long-term), drafting of wills, etc.


Our senior advisors are highly skilled and knowledgeable individuals, encompassing holistic values. These values are encouraged under upcoming advisors and enforced throughout the business. Under the Celtis umbrella, the secondary focus is personal and commercial short-term insurance with advisors specializing in advice for insuring your assets such as; car, house, household contents, business, equipment, etc.


Due to our geographical location in Rustenburg and surrounding areas, the Mining Sector forms the largest portion of our business and 65% of business originates from employees employed by mining companies (Impala, Lonmin, Anglo, Glencore & Sibanye). Small private-owned entities make up the remaining 35%.


Andre, the founder, having 30 years of experience in the industry with a diploma in advanced financial planning together with Deon, who obtained his CFP qualification from the University of the Free State and having 13 years industry experience –depicts the perfect combination of leadership that is needed for the firm to excel. We assist junior advisors in obtaining their necessary qualifications, continuing our mission of honesty and integrity. We are content in knowing that our expression ‘Wealth creation through expertise’ provide clients with trust and assurance of protection.


Although obtaining awards is not our key area of focus, the firm has been blessed with multiple productivity awards from various companies over the platform. On the list of the most gratifying, is having achieved four years’ worth of diamond-class status with Sanlam (including Glacier) and performing the most impeccable, accurate transactions on Investec Online Payments.


Conclusively, we strive to create a feeling of non-conventional, non-traditional ways but rather a relaxed creative approach to professional advice.


Follow the link below to view regulatory information we are required to disclose to all our existing and prospective clients

bottom of page